Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Funny Stories

So, I was talking on the phone to mom today for quite a while and apparently Hailey thought that was the perfect time to get into everything I wouldn't normally let her get.....So, she took the broom from beside the fridge and used it to knock down the plastic bag organizer that is up there and somehow she got a bag of chips down too. So, when I got off the phone there were plastic bags all over my living room floor and she hand orange hands (the chips where cheetos). At that point you really can't do anything but laugh!
Jed's favorite thing that Hailey does right now is say nope. He cracks up, so he asks her all kinds of crazy questions just to get her to say no. The most common is are you going to be a big sister. It never fails, she gets this big grin and goes "nope". I hope she gets over that by September.

No comments: