Monday, March 03, 2008

Six Months Already?


Well, Alyssa hit six months old the other day, but I was waiting for her check-up to post so I could put up her stats and all that fun stuff. She is now 17 lbs 11 ozs and 27 1/2 inches (which is in the 90th percentile). No wonder I can never find clothes that really fit her either. She is mobile and rolling all over the place. She gets up on all fours and will rock back and forth, but always ends up going backwards. It's pretty funny. I am betting she will be crawling by next week. She loves to play and pull Hailey's hair, but I think Hailey had it coming for all the times she would lay on her or whatever. =) Not too much else going on right now. Hailey had her well check too and she is 31 lbs and 36 1/2 inches. She has learned her full name and loves to tell everyone who she is. Life is crazy as always, but I'm not sure we would know how to survive any other way. I hope everyone is happy and healthy and having a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason & I are so glad to ehar that everyone is doing so great. Right now, we're looking at some places to live & work in Utah. We'll be up there in July so we can't wait til then to see ya.