Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Okay, I'm maxed out on STRESS!!!

So today I have totally about lost it. Mostly though, I just lost my wallet. Last time I had it was to check out at Walmart yesterday and today when I went back to get formula and things for Alyssa I couldn't find it anywhere. We have turned Erica's house upside down searching, along with my car, the parking lot at Wally World and the managers have checked the cash office several times. I have also called the police departments in town and it has not been turned in. If I were still in Utah or Arizona, it would be a little easier to get things replaced, but since I'm in Ohio, and have no permanent address here I have no idea what I am going to do about getting a new ID. I also, therefore lost my military ID, a couple credit cards, a little cash, and a few other things that I am completely stressed about. I am hoping it turns about, but for those of you that read this, I would certainly appreciate an extra prayer or two.

No comments: