Sunday, November 09, 2008

Believe It or Not!

Yesterday we took the girls and went downtown to the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum in San Antonio. It was so much fun! There were tons of CRAZY things to see there, here are just a few...

This might have been the most emotional one for me. I can remember sitting in my living room in Sharonville, OH and cryin with my mom as we watched the news coverage of the Berlin Wall coming down.This is Hailey sitting in the world's largest tire...actually used in OHIO!This is a replica of the eiffel tower made entirely of toothpicks. It weighs less than 5 lbs.This is my adoreable family at the waterfall right outside just before we headed over to the wax museum...hence the next pictures.



Finally, we went on the boat ride on the riverwalk. Hailey had wanted to do that for a long time, it really was quite interesting and fun. Had to laugh at the faces Hailey and Alyssa are making in these pictures...



The tree in the picture is over 400 years old. I thought that was pretty nifty.

2 comments:

Lori Thompson said...

Cool photos! I love that store, but the one in San Fransisco. Miss you GF!

Brooke said...

Hey!!! I haven't seen you since you had just found out you were pregnant with number two, and here you are having number three! CONGRATULATIONS! Too bad you guys didn't move to dallas :( We have been living here (dallas) for a year and a half. We really like it. Miss our family and friends in AZ, but love it here! Glad to see all is well with your family!