Monday, July 30, 2007

My big girl...


I can't believe how big Hailey is getting! We had her two year well check the other day and she is an inch away from three feet tall and weighs 28 pounds. No wonder it is hard for me to pick her up right now. She had to get one shot, but when the nurse gave it to her she just held my hand and didn't cry at all. Then, she told the nurse 'thank you'. The nurse laughed and was like, I've never had a baby not cry, much less tell me thank you. It was pretty funny. I think she really liked the pink band-aid. I like our new doctor, I was nervous about finding a pediatrician, but the one we are going to is really cool. They also have a right to read program and so for every well check she goes to she gets a new book. This is a picture I took the other day. I just can't believe how big she is.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

wow she is so big!! and so adorable!!!

Melissa said...

Where did the baby girl go??? She looks so grown up in this picture! And way to go Hailey with being such a big girl when you got your shot!