Monday, July 21, 2008

Portrait Session

I took the girls to have their pictures taken last week at JCPenney. I still don't have any professional pictures of them together, and the only ones I have of Alyssa are from when she was like 2 weeks old. Well, like so many other two year olds when I was working in the studio in Mesa, Hailey was too curious about all the new stuff to sit and take pictures...so I STILL don't have any good pictures of the two of them together. I am going to go see Henele (my old manager and a FABULOUS photographer) when I get back to AZ and see if she can help me solve this problem. Here are the fun pictures that I got last week though. Enjoy!











And my favorite of their composites that they put together...

2 comments:

lrbodine said...

I think they turned out cute! I might have to go with you when you get back to Arizona since I want to get 18 month pics done of Ellie.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Alyssa looks like Hailey. They are adorable. Our boys had a really hard time sitting still too, so we tried Target. I love them & will never go anywhere else. When do you come back to AZ?